Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crafty Corner

Brilynn is off track for the next three weeks. I have tried to plan some things to help entertain her and Maycie. This was a foam craft that I had bought at Michael's a few weeks ago. I thought we would try the foam haunted house (or treehouse) instead of the gingerbread haunted house like we had done last year. The craft was still a little advanced for them and I still had to help them hot glue a lot of the pieces. I helped Maycie quite a bit but Brilynn did most of hers by herself. Overall the project was a lot easier and not as messy as the gingerbread haunted house and turned out just as cute.

2 comments:

Beth Borup said...

Kaylee & Roice love these foam activities, too. So cute!

Tanner and Kristin said...

You are such a fun mom...always doing fun activities! Your kids are lucky to have you!! If Brilynn gets bored while she's off track, bring her on over - Lauren would love it!