Tuesday, September 23, 2008


My aunt Renee had us over for dinner to celebrate everyone's birthday in September. While we were there Linda was sitting in Grandma Great's chair and wanted her picture taken with the twins. I loved this picture because it reminded me of my Grandma Mae who passed away shortly after the twins were born. She loved to sit and hold both the twins and was so proud of them. I know that my Grandma is watching over me and my family. The girls talk about their "Grandma Great" and how they miss her mac and cheese. Nobody will ever make mac and cheese like she did. We love and miss you Grandma.

2 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

I love that picture of the twins with Linda. Grandma was so proud of them. I miss her too, she was such an awesome lady! I just loved her! She always treated me so well!

lbatty said...

Oh great! You guys sure do know how to make me cry!!!! I love Mom and miss her so much. I wish she was here to see all the great changes in our lives. She really loved all of you!!!!!!!
Your favorite
Aunt Nin