Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of "Doy Schoo" aka Joy School




Maycie was so anxious about being a big girl and getting to go to school like Brilynn. While they were eating breakfast this morning I was listening to their conversation. Brilynn said "Maycie your not going to school with me because your not even in kindergarten" Maycie responded quickly with a little bit of attituded and said, "I know dat Biynn. I'm goin to Doy schoo. I know evyting so stop talkin to me." I thought it was hilarious that she rambled on so quickly and Brilynn didn't know what to say. Brilynn and I just looked at each other and smiled. We both new that Maycie thought she was pretty cool getting to go to school.


She was so excited to take her "pack pack" to school and made sure her water bottle was secured in the side pocket. Although I was sad in a way that she is growing up so fast, I am glad that she has something to go to. She gets so bored with Brilynn being gone to school and I can only entertain her for so long. At school today they learned about weather and the letter "A". She continues to ask when she gets to go to "Doy Schoo" again.


No comments: