Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Say Cheese


I wanted to take some pictures to replace some frames that have some old pictures that I have in the house. I had taken some pictures of Brilynn and Maycie about 3 years ago in the fall and still had them in some picture frames. I loved how they had turned out and thought that while we were on our bike ride to the park I would try to snap a few pictures. I am still struggling with the fact that I am not going to get perfect pictures of all four girls at once. John and I were both getting very upset because each time I would get a good picture of both the twins, Brilynn would have a scowl on her face because she was tired of getting pictures taken. Maycie was crying and throwing a fit because all she wanted to do was go play on the slide at the park. After I raised my voice (okay, yelled) at Brilynn and Maycie for not cooperating, I realized that there was a family across the street watching our commotion. I was really embarassed and realized that it was time to stop trying to take pictures and use what I had. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

bri said...

Ok I know I already said this but your girls are the cutest. I am just glad that I have three boys so they can all get married. I guess James will just have to choose between one of the twins. We could have a blast planning all three weddings. I don't know if you have my blog address it's www.weirfamily01.blogspot.com