Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's What Fun is....LAGOON!







I talked John into getting season tickets to Lagoon this year. My mom wanted us to go with her for her company day and so I reasoned with John and told me that if we were going to pay the $32.00 to go once we might as well get season passes for $72.00 and it will give us something to do with the kids this summer. I think John has regretted his decision to agree with me ever since. Especially when he asked me what I wanted to do for our anniversary and I said, "Well maybe we can go to Lagoon by ourselves without the kids. I know he thought I was joking but I was dead serious. A free date, imagine that. Anyway, last Saturday we got up early, got to the park by 9:45 and left at 11:30. The twins were content to sit in the stroller and they each took a small cat nap (at different times, of course.) There were no lines and we were able to ride everything, including the new big rides, play a few "promised" waste of money games, and grab a bag of pink cotten candy. John was impressed that it was such an enjoyable morning for our family at lagoon.

1 comment:

Leslie Wentz said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! We haven't been to Lagoon in 2 years!