Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cereal Straws Anyone????







Everytime the girls saw the commercial for the cereal straws they got so excited and begged me to buy them some. When I went to Smith's and saw that they were on sale, I decided to buy them. The next morning when the girls went down to eat breakfast I had these on the island waiting for them. Maycie was so excited and said, "That is just what I have always wanted." Brilynn gave me a hug and said, "Thanks for buying them for us mom, but next time can you buy the fruit loop ones instead. They have all different colors instead of just brown." So I guess I was a good mom for trying but next time I need to do better:) Anyway, the girls had a great time blowing bubbles with the cereal straws and then taking a bite of the straw now and then. I did have to put an end to the fun fairly quickly because Brilynn was going to be late for school. I grabbed one and started to eat it on the way to take Brilynn and realized that these little straws were actually really good. I was so impressed with these tasty straws, the first thing I did when I got home was grab another straw for myself and then took another one up for John to try. So, if you want a fun tasty treat and some add excitement to your breakfast, try some cereal straws. They are worth the splurge!!!

2 comments:

Dan Batty said...

Those actually look pretty good! Maybe I can bring them to work in the mornings. :)

Cody said...

Hi Amanda! How fun to find you in the blogging world. You seriously have the most adorable girls..all four of them! And cute blog too! Through much persuasion from my kids we have tried the Fruit Loop cereal straws. I was very hesitant at first to try them. But ya, like you, I totally found myself munching on a few. And of course my kids love them. BTW I totally blog stalked you through Melissa and Kristin's blogs. I added you to my blog list. I hope that's okay....