Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dancing Queen (in training;)







Maycie had her first day of dance. Carpooling is a great thing and I made sure Maycie had a neighbor friend "Eva" in her dance class so that we could share the drive to dance. Maycie couldn't wait to go do dance like her sister. When she got home she showed me how they did "shuffle step, shuffle step" but her favorite thing was "hotscotch" I wasn't able to watch her because they only let the parents watch the first time each month. She contiues to run into my room early every morning and ask if she has dance. As soon as I tell her no then her second questions is "Do I get to go to school?" I feel bad that she gets so board during the day while Brilynn is at school. She will be starting playgroup next week with a bunch of girls in the neighborhood so that will give her one more thing to help entertain during the week. Oh, and yes, her dance outfit is a little big, but she'll grow into it right?????




1 comment:

Tanner and Kristin said...

The girls are so cute in their dance outfits! Are Brilynn and Maycie taking dance at the same place?